The world’s best kept secret regarding feminine hygiene during menstruation is the revolutionary MENSTRUAL CUP, a sustainable life changing solution. First manufactured in the 1900’s, around the same time as the tampon was commercialized.
What is a menstrual cup:
- Made out of 100% medical grade silicon which makes it resilient, soft and flexible
- Inserted into the vagina to collect the menstrual fluid , rather than absorb the fluid.
- Collects up to 3 times more fluid than a tampon
- Economical- 1 cup lasts up to 5 years
- When inserted CORRECTLY, the cup sits about half an inch inside the vagina and creates a vacuum seal to prevent leaks
- Provides 6-12 hours of leak free protection depending on size of the cup
- Eco-friendly as there is nothing to throw away (In SA alone, over 60 million tampons/pads are thrown away MONTHLY)
- Stay healthy- no chemicals, odourless, discreet, hypoallergenic, comfy
- Easy to clean- just needs water or tissue to clean, can be sterilised in hot water if required
- Be sporty- no drama
- Pain free – you can’t even feel it
- HAPPY .PERIOD.